Owen Burke OTR/L – Occupational Therapy – Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE), Hand & Upper Extremity
Master of Occupational Therapy and Certified by the National Board of Occupational Therapy. Expertly trained by Key Functional Assessments to perform Functional Capacity Evaluations.
Patients that schedule a FCE with Owen Burke, OT will receive a reliable expert objective assessment that will make your final MMI or Return to Work exams quick and efficient. This will complete pages 4 and 5 of the C4.3 form making your non-schedule loss of use exams quicker and easier for your treating physician.
We can offer patients…
- Quick scheduling (under 1 week)
- Comfortable experience and setting
- Personal call to every patient prior to appointment to explain the exam and put them at ease for what to expect
- Industry leading Key Functional Assessment and software
Benefits of having FCE performed using Key Functional Assessment
- Key Method is based on 35 years of clinical and statistical research
- Industry’s most fair and unbiased FCE
- Key Method allows for objective approach rather than subjective, leading to more accurate final determinations
CALL TODAY AND ASK FOR OWEN
UNDER ONE WEEK TURNAROUND